Technical service process:
1. Customer consultation: The customer provides relevant information and information, and we understand it;
2. Project evaluation: According to the customer's needs, conduct an internal evaluation of the experimental system, work intensity, estimated time, costs, etc., and reply to the customer within 3 working days;
3. Discussion of the plan: The two parties will discuss the details of the screening project, subsequent research and development and other related issues;
4. Signing a contract: the two parties sign a binding confidentiality agreement and a technical service contract;
5. Project implementation: customers pay pre-deposit, we purchase kits and start work quickly;
6. Project completion: customer acceptance results, payment of final payment, return of samples, and completion of work;
7. Follow-up services: visit customers again, answer questions and doubts for customers again, and prepare for subsequent R & D cooperation.